[`+] [[ yarrr, im 21. =.= ]]
[`+] [[ im jiemei. ]]
[`+] [[ jaamie. ]]
[`+] [[ yearnsforsimplelife ]]
[`+] [[ awaitingformyfuture ]]
wad's tired?
wad's life?
HAHA.
I KNOW, I KNOW,
I KNOW THAT, i've . .
no IDEA.
HAHA.
a wound caused by a cut will eventually heal. but a wound caused by the tongue will leaves a scar that hurt occasionally. forgiving is simply so easy; but never is, forgetting a easy task. i'm still learning. . .
i happened to see a sentence that i saved in my computer.
stay tuned. (=
当人的脆弱到达一个顶点时,是不是就能升华成坚强? 当遭遇的挫折越大,也慢慢保护自己.
this is somehow, i classified it as the principle of being a human being.
everyone wishes to be an angel in other's eye. (= well, well. human ah human. am i an angel? i wish i wasnt, yet i wish i'm.
YES, YES. im jiemei again! cos, im forever so contradicting and never able to express myself with what i wants. jiemei ah jiemei. . . [ i heard luyi's and casan's voice! (= ]