[`+] [[ yarrr, im 21. =.= ]]
[`+] [[ im jiemei. ]]
[`+] [[ jaamie. ]]
[`+] [[ yearnsforsimplelife ]]
[`+] [[ awaitingformyfuture ]]
sign in: 9:38pm
well, i forgotten i was tagged, now im back to do these. yes!!, tagged by ms wong luyi.
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. (no tag backs!)
1) I dun understand myself at times, so i do wonder do anyone really understand me and how they think of me, but i think i appear to be a happy-go-lucky person. HAHA.
2) I'll wish for unfortunate mishap to happen to me, so i can see who will bother abt me when i nid them most. IM CRAZY.
3) I can really be anti-social at times; as in i dunwan any friends at all.
4) I LOVE to stay at home really doing nothing, jus for the sake of staying at home, dunwan to go out so that I dunhab to accomodate with anyone and observe anyone.
5) I tends to imagine negative things at times; that'll totally exhausted me; makes me think that i might be someone who can forgive, but will never forget.
6) i like tidiness and being clean and neat and organised with all thing i do and see. if it doesnt goes the way i want, i will pekchek and get frustrated with myself.
7) I hate animals; cos i think i got physcotic minds; always thinking that i will definitely squash them to death if i were to be holding it
8) I will suddenly smile to myself, hum song, or even look into the mirror for long den my mummy will look at me with a weird expression.
9) I am someone who live in the past; living in memories to move on with my life! (I love my princesses alot; though we might not talk to each others for months and etc.) HAHA.
10) I think, sometimes I'm someone who wants attention from my friend.
well, and i'm going to tag:
1 . sweetie janee.
2. lovely jaclyn.
3. doubt she'll see this, but still would like to tag her. worrying chin.
4. crazy kiwi. (dun kei kei, i noe u got a i dunno wad add de blogg)
5. fair julian.
6. BHB sebastian see.
sign out: 10:21 pm